Lindstedtsvägen 3, Level 5, Office 1547
KTH Campus, Stockholm, Sweden
I am a PhD student at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, more specifically, I am doing Software Randomization for Security. I am a team member of the Trustworthy Fullstack Computing (TRUSTFULL) project.
- May 21, 2021 We are collaborating with Fastly for sake of researching and security. Our research is focusing in diversification and randomization for WebAssembly. We recently received the credits for a CVE discovered in the Wasm Lucet compiler.
- Feb 18, 2021 CROW was presented at DiverSE team in University of Rennes 1
- Feb 25, 2021 CROW was presented at MADWeb Workshop in NDSS's 21
- Apr 14, 2021 CROW was presented at Spirals team in University of Lille
- May 4, 2021 CROW was presented at Deain Stefan teams (verycheck) in UC San Diego
- UNDER REVIEWIn Under review 2021
- MADWeb 2021
- MoreVM’s 2020In Conference Companion of the 4th International Conference on Art, Science, and Engineering of Programming 2020
- VMIL 2019In Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN International Workshop on Virtual Machines and Intermediate Languages 2019